Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Disclaimer

1)The information on this blog is not published for any commercial purpose. I am not making any money from this blog.
2) The information on various subjects may be by no means comprehensive. The articles on health are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do seek the advice of your doctor if you suspect that you have a medical condition.
3) I do not have any affinity for any political party or political person.
4) On my front page there may be external links to blogs/websites I read. This does not mean that I subscribe to their views or I agree with them.
5) Any material taken from other source or website is for reference only. If anyone has any objection to their work being referenced, please write to me to ask to withdraw the reference.
6) Sometimes images have been gathered from the internet, from free sites, friends, users etc. and are believed to be in the "public domain". If you are the right-full owner of any material and want it removed please mail me at prabodh.pavaskar@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately on demand.

0 comments: